It was formerly located in the cemetery of garden of Shaikah ‘Attar’s tomb, near the wall of the garden. In 1954, owing to the enlargement of the garden, the Kamal-ol-Molk’s tomb was located in it. In 1959, the mausoleum was reconstructed by Hooshang Sayhoon Tarrahi and K. Zh. T. Co. at the order of National Monuments Society. Made by Abu-al-Hassan Sadiqi, one of his disciples, Kamal-pl-Molk’s bust was installed in the mausoleum.
back to menu