Standing near each other, two brick constructions, known as Mehrva, Mehrabad or Shahmir are located 3 km south of Neyshaboor, on the road from Neyshaboor to Kashmar. The larger dome has an octagonal plan and dates back to the 6th century AH (Saljuq period). The smaller one is a square dome and dates in origin from the 8th century AH (II-Khanid period). The National Monuments Registration number of the larger one is 3.1549 and that of the smaller one is 1804.
back to menu